Clique Agenda - Happy days with hot-air balloon

by - 11:50

Hello Everyone! Here is Réka and this month I am using the cute Traveler’s Notebook Kit of July for my projects.
4-1
ck-jun17-tnkit2_4_orig
Today, I’m sharing my weekly planner spread but before I show it I’ll bring a very quick DIY project.
This idea came from the striped PL card from Pretty Little Studio: Ain’t Life Grand – 3 x 4 Cards, Hello Today. When I saw this pack at first time I thought this was a notepad but after a few second I realised what it was exactly. After I’ve printed the Main Kits’ exclusive printable of July and my eyes stuck on the cute striped with hearts border’s PL card and I knew it would be the base of the notepad. I’ve printed more copies, then I’ve stitched them together and finally I’ve glued them onto the Pretty Little Studio: Ain’t Life Grand – Word Stickers’ wrapping paper. Yes, I love using these papers and the Pretty Little Studio’s wrapping is always perfect for this. Then I’ve decorated it with the word of ‘TODAY’, and the ‘YOU’RE AWESOME’ stickers.  And then, the cute hearts, of course, which I’ve been fussy cut from the other printable card. The last step was to put it on a piece of white cardstock.
1.kép
The back side I’ve decorated with the Hello sunshine printable card which I’ve printed it on the vellum paper and I’ve fixed it with my sewing machine and I’ve also decorated it a little bit and I’ve punched it, that I could put it in my planner. Finally, I’ve got a bookmark and a notepad at the same time, two in one. I really love the result.
2.kép
Now let’s see my weekly planner spread. I’ve used the Travelers Notebook Kits’ printable of June for the days and the numbers which I’ve stamped from my one stash. Next, the clouds, which were fussy cut out of a Pretty Little Studio: Ain’t Life Grand – 4 x 6 Paper and I’ve made some cluster on my pages. I ’ve also added some mint mist, words stickers and the little hearts. If there were clouds, the hot-air balloon cannot be missing. I’ve used the hot-air balloon cut file as the pattern and I have stitched this cute pink one, which brings smile in my day.
4-1
Here are some close-ups.
3.kép
IMG_9024
IMG_9037
When I prepared the following week on my planner, I only decorate the borders of the pages, and when the days are coming I’ll fill them in.
I hope you enjoyed my DIY project and you will be try it. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful crafty day! See you soon! Réka

You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés